What we hang our hats on
Unique and interactive sporting event entertainment
The MCG – An Events Icon
Wacky Creative have had a long association with the MCG (Melbourne Cricket Club) and supplied entertainment for a wide range of events including;
- 175th birthday – Meet and greet sporting characters on the MCG, guest movement and entertainment throughout the dinner.
- The ICON Cup – Wacky MC and facilitate an annual cricket match between the ICON partners of the MCC, Coke, Herald Sun, Bank of Melbourne and CUB. With live music, comedy commentary and even a streaker this is a cricket day like no other.
- Rite of Passage – An unique opportunity for children of members to be introduced to MCC with a special experience including a kick to kick on the hallowed turf, group photo, autograph session with AFL players and a reserved area to watch an AFL Game. Wacky Footy provided meet and greet entertainment, play all the football theme songs and assist with moving people around the ground.
- MCG Open Day – The MCG opened it’s doors to the public with over 50,000 people flooding into the venue and the National Sports Museum. Wacky provided roving music and stilt performers to entertain people in the long queues.
- MCC Season Launch – Wacky Footy have provided pre function entertainment at the MCC season launch for the past 5 years. Dressed as life-size footballs and playing all the club theme songs the act creates a great atmosphere and is very popular at the event.
- MCC Comedy Blockbuster – A recent addition to the MCC event calendar, Wacky warm the audience up with roving music and occasionally funny gag!
- Christmas Members Luncheon – With over 500 guests celebrating Christmas as the MCG all they needed was some Wacky Christmas entertainment to complete their day. We provided a Santa, Elves and Musical Christmas Characters bringing the party to life!